LifeGive Instinct 50

€47.00

Instinct 50 billion is a broad-spectrum probiotic formulated to bring balance to both the small and the large intestines. Seven strains of Lactobacillus represent 40% of the blend, while two strains of Bifidobacterium account for the remaining 60%.    Delayed release capsules are used to ensure the probiotics reach the lower intestinal tract intact. 

Instinct Probiotic
Instinct Probiotic Facts
Price: €47.00